BAT – Fruitport – MI
Phone: (616) 935-3121
Busche Aluminum Technologies is hiring a Quality Coordinator. This is a first shift non-exempt position. Work hours are 8am – 4:30pm.
SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of the incumbent is to maintain and continually improve the ISO9001/IATF16949 Quality Documentation System.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Maintain Master Document List.
- Maintain Quality Documentation Directories within Plex.
- Manage the Changing / Updating of Quality System Documents, including, but not limited to:
- Formatting and editing of documents (forms, work instructions, etc.)
- Manage the approval process for new documents and document changes
- Creating and issuing various Quality-related production signs
- Primary Administrative contact for Quality Department
- Orders supplies for the department
- Maintain system for Control of Records:
- Managing Production document hardcopies and scanned records
- Managing storage and disposal activities
- Establishing correct retention period for documents and records
- General office duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned. Other duties could include but are not limited to:
- Internal Audits
- Managing Training Records and training documentation
- Create/Maintain Shipment Certifications
- Assist with Customer/Supplier Returns
- Other Duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Must be able to clearly write/create reports, business correspondence, Work Instructions, Forms, etc.
- Possess strong communication skills and ability to work with people at all levels of the organization as well as with vendors & customers.
- Ability to respond to peoples’ needs and find win-win solutions.
- Possess strong understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience using Plex highly desirable.
- Experience working within Automotive Industry, OEM, Tier 1, Customer Specific Requirements.
- IATF16949 Auditor experience desirable.
- Ability to learn / use other software including customer / vendor websites.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to create and interpret graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Occasionally lift up to 30 lbs.
- Standing/walking 30%
- Sitting 50%
- Lifting 20%
- Medical, dental and vision after 30 days of service.
- 401k with company match after 90 days of service.
- Company paid basic life, short/long-term disability
- Company paid uniforms
- 11 paid holidays
- Vacation during 1st year of employment – 40 hours at 6 months, 40 hours upon 1st anniversary.
- Monthly Incentive Bonuses
APPLY ONLINE NOW OR DOWNLOAD APPLICATION